- Absolute classroom discipline. Student's activities are monitored through CCTV.
- All classrooms are air conditioned
- Individual attention is given to each student.
- Doubt clearing and tutorial classes are held regularly
- Provided E classroom(Audio-visual Class rooms for concept clearance of the students)
- Emphasis on Spoken English, Group discussion and personality development.
- Conduct different type of activities like spoken English, GD etc.
- Special coaching classes for entrance students like IIT, OJEE, AIEEE,NDA,AIPMT
- High renowned permanent facilities.
- Strict supervision of students by hostel wardens.
- Regularly hostel visit by facilities for enhancing education.
- Weekend excursion and marketing for students’ recreation.
- 3 boys hostels and 2 girls hostel inside the town for heir pleasant stay after college hours.
- Indoor game facility for the students
- Telephone facility to connect with their parents
- 24X7 Medical facility with first aid provision. One Physician D.J.P.Pattnaik regularly visits to the hostel to look after the students
- They are in compliance with the time-table fixed by the College Authority.
- They are provided with delicious and Hygienic food
- Weekly and monthly test for students along with Bi-Monthly PCT Test to trace out weaker students so as to focus on them in one-to-one basis
- Immediate Publication of result through SMS, progress card, speed post, website (aaryangukul.com) etc.
- Parents- teachers meeting are conducted regularly involving management to address their grievances.
- Everyday attendance report to parents. Plans are there to provide e-attendance system so that everyday parent should know the in and out time of their ward.
- Daily assignment is mandatory; if any student is not complying then he/she has to stay after college hour to finish the same .
- Well stocked library .Free text books for AGRC students with materials.
- Entrance books for interested meritorious students.
- Students can issue text books and entrance books through well stocked library apart from free books provided to them.
- Newspaper, Magazine and other Journals pertinent for the students also available in the library so that they should keep abreast with the latest trends in science and commerce education
- State of the art laboratories with well equipped equipment to cater the need of their future prospect.
- Daily PRCTICAL is must for the science students.
- All the Laboratories are equipped with latest equipments so that students should not have any problem during CHSE Exam.
- Regular record maintenance and valuating them is the part of the curriculum.
- Two buses and other transport system for day scholar and residential students
- Even transport for tutorial and extra classes on holiday without transport fees
- Transport facility availed by all the students staying each corner of the city and periphery.
- Seven dedicated staffs ensures safe and hassle free transport of the students
- Delicious and hygienic food 4 times in a day. Special lunch in a month for day scholar and residential students.
- Aqafresh filters are installed in the canteen for safe drinking water.
- Foods are prepared keeping in view of the need of the students.
- Provision for indoor games and outdoor games.
- Outdoor games like Cricket etc are provided to the students.
- Judo, Karate, Yoga classes conducted for their physical and mental development of the students to groom them.